Do You Want the Perfect North Carolina Beach Wedding?
Tie the Knot at Knots Landing! Located in Ocean Isle Beach, NC!
Knots Landing OIB located on Ocean Isle Beach, NC is the ideal location for a private and exclusive North Carolina beach wedding. Ocean Isle Beach’s picturesque sand and surf make a great backdrop for your wedding ceremony and wedding pictures.
Please take our video tour and let us know if you are interested in renting our home for your North Carolina beach wedding.
Knots Landing’s large open spaces provide for a memorable wedding reception:
- Have your wedding on the beautiful Ocean Isle Beach in North Carolina
- This beach house has spectacular views of the Intracoastal Waterway from the front balcony and breathtaking views of the beach and ocean from the back decks
- This luxury home sleeps up to 24 people and other accommodations are nearby
- Invite up to 50 guests to your beach wedding reception
- The private pool area and tiki bar are ideal for entertaining
- The top floor of the beach house has a very open floor plan that includes a large bar and pool table
- Park up to 10 cars
[quote align=”center” color=”#999999″]There is no way that any other east coast beach wedding venue could ever compare Knots Landing! The location is perfect and the size of the house was just right for all of our immediate family and wedding party. We had people flying from all over the US to attend our wedding and with the surrounding rentals and a couple hotels, everyone was within a quick 1-2 mile drive or even walking distance. The house itself was gorgeous and well maintained. The room sizes, and each of them having their own bathroom (except one) was ideal for the couples we had staying with us. With a house full of people and 2 babies, there was plenty of room for people to steal away out on one of the 3 spacious decks that had beautiful views or one of the 2 living rooms. The beach was just a short walk through the back yard. Knots Landing couldn’t have been a more perfect location for a perfect day! We are already talking about when we can get a family reunion together there again, we will definitely be back! —Ashley Beckner[/quote]